10+ TOP Food Service Worker Interview Questions & Answers
1. How would our restaurant be a more productive place if we are to hire you as a Food Service Manager?
I believe in quality services no matter what industry I work in. The restaurant business needs quality like no other business does. Being a part of your organization, I will focus on quality and customer service first which I believe to be the two very important aspects in this business.
2. How do you work in a supervisory role without making adversaries?
Not difficult at all. If everything I say sounds like a suggestion in a tone that demands respect, I have no chances of making adversaries and all the chances in the world to make friends!
3. How important is customer service to you?
One of the most important things in any industry is customer services because that is how businesses thrive. I ensure that I keep all my customers happy at all times and in the event of an irate one, I make ways and channels to satisfy him or her as best as I can.
4. What are your leadership skills.
I am an effective communicator and able to lead a multicultural team. I am familiar with different motivational techniques which I successfully utilized to maximize staff efficiency at my previous place of work.
5. What should be the qualities of food service clerk?
In order to score in this interview question, a efficient way is to give a list of qualities and skills that is suitable with an admin assistant position. You can start with “Firstly, an admin must have effective methods, secondly, give job the priority, thirdly, create a good team work” etc. Remember that the duty of an admin assistant is to communicate with several of people, so excellent communication skills and a good personality are required.
6. WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE FOR FOOD SERVICE CLERK POSITION?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
· If you are being asked this question from your employer then you can explain your experience. Tell the employer what responsibilities you were performing during your job. You can tell what programs you developed and what modules you worked on. What were your achievements regarding different programs.
7. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE FOR FOOD SERVICE CLERK POSITION IN THE LAST YEAR?
· Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
· Employers look for applicants who are goal-oriented. Show a desire for continuous learning by listing hobbies non-work related. Regardless of what hobbies you choose to showcase, remember that the goal is to prove self-sufficiency, time management, and motivation.
8. Describe the benefits of working alone
The benefits of working alone is less.But you are obliged to be more effecient and effective, to be more productive and as always double your time.
9. What was your worst working experience?
My worst work experienced was when some other races descriminate us filipinos. But Because of it I learned to accept that we cannot please everybody or force them to like us.
10. What is the most important lesson you have learnt throughout your career?
The most important lesson that ive learned throghout my career were to be more consistent and organized to improve my efficiency.