50+ TOP Sharepoint Questions and Answers pdf
1.What are the Correct statements about Configuration Database in SharePoint 2007.
A. Every Web Application has its own Configuration DB.
B. A Farm can have only a single config DB.
C. All the servers in a same farm are registered in the same Config DB.
D. A Config DB is created after running the Configuration WizarD.
2.Select the correct SQL Server Database versions which can be used for SharePoint Installation.
A. SQL Server 2008
B. SQL Server 2005
C. SQL Server 2000 with SP1
D. SQL Server 2000 with SP3a
3. Select the correct software configuration combination which can be used to install SharePoint 2007.
A. .NET 2.0 with Windows XP
B. .NET 2.0 , Windows Server 2003 Enterprise (SP1), IIS 6.0
C. .NET 2.0 , Windows Server 2003 , IIS 5.0
D. .NET 2.0 , Windows Server 2003 Standard (SP1), IIS 6.0
4. Select the correct activities happening while doing the SharePoint Installation (Multiple Select).
A. IIS modification happens during running the Configuration WizarD.
B. IIS modification happens during installing the SharePoint Server.
C. A Web Application is created to host Central Administration while running the Configuration WizarD.
D. A Config DB is created for the SharePoint Farm while running the Configuration WizarD.
5. Choose the correct options regarding SharePoint Installation.
A. Selecting Basic & Stand Alone mode allows to install SharePoint Server with SQL Server Express Edition.
B. Web Front End also install the Shared Services on the machine.
C. We can not choose Web Front End mode while installing SharePoint for a Server until we have a Complete installation on one server in the farm.
D. Complete Installation allows to add/remove servers from the farm.
6. Adding a server to provide only Excel Services to an existing SharePoint Farm,what kind of installation we need to perform on the Server.
C. Web Front End
7. To add a server to an existing SharePoint Farm which serves only as web front End machine, what kind of installation we can perform.
C. Web Front End
8. Following Databases are created after the successful completion of the configuring wizard in SharePoint
A. Cofig DB for the SharePoint Farm
B. SSP Content DB
C. Content DB for the Central Admin
D. Config DB for the Central Admin
9. Select correct statements regarding the changes in IIS during the installation and configuration of SharePoint 2007.
A. No changes were made to IIS during the installation of SharePoint Server 2007
B. 2 Application pools are created in IIS after the Configuration Wizard
C. The Central Administration Web site was created using the SharePoint Central Administration 3.0 application pool.
D. The Central Administration Web site was created using the OfficeServerApplicationPool application pool.
10. Name the two application pool accounts which are created after successful completion of configuration Wizard of SharePoint 2007.
A. SharePoint Central Administration 3.0
D. SharePoint Administration 3.0
11. Choose the correct statements about Variations used in SharePoint 2007 .
A. For Variation to work Office SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure should be activateD.
B. Variation changes the content into the specified language while copying into the target site.
C. For content to be pushed from source to target, it must share a content type
D. Variation can copy the data from target site to parent site.
12. Select the correct combination for the available features and the SharePoint Server License Type.
A. Standard – Excel Service
B. Enterprise – Excel Service
C. Enterprise – Report Service
D. Standard – InfoPath Forms Services
13.Name the three stages of Quiescing in SharePoint 2007
14. What are the correct statement with the Feature Installation/Activation in SharePoint
A. Feature can only be Installed through STSADM commands
B. Feature can be Installed through Central Administration
C. Feature needs to be deactivated from SharePoint side where it is activated, before uninstalling the Feature
D. Feature can be uninstalled through STSADM Commands as well from Central Administration
15. Choose the Correct steps required to deploy a feature in SharePoint
A. Create a Folder in C.\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\FEATURES
B. Create a Folder in C.\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\12\bin\FEATURES
C. Create a Feature.xml file in the Feature Folder Created
D. Use Central Administration to Install the Feature
16. What is the Database which get created when we install WSS keeping all the defaults while installing
A. SQL Server 2000 Compact Edition
B. SQL Server 2005 Embedded Edition
C. SQL Server 2000 Embedded Edition
D. SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition
17. What kind of Site Template we need to select for the site collection on the Destination Server Farm to receive the initial deployment job while using Content Deployment Feature in SharePoint 2007.
A. Publishing Template
B. Team Site
D. Any Template can be used
18. Select the Information Management Policy which is not available in SharePoint 2007 by default.
19. Select the wrong STSADM commands related to Solution Deployment in SharePoint 2007.
A. stsadm -o addsolution -filename SampleSolution.wsp
B. stsadm -o deploysolution -name SampleSolution.wsp
C. stsadm -o retractsolution -name SampleSolution.wsp
D. stsadm -o removesolution -name SampleSolution.wsp
20. When we take the Content DB associated with a web application to Offline status what effect it has on the sites in SharePoint 2007.
A. User can not browse any site collection created in the content dB.
B. No New further site collection can be created in this content dB.
C. No new sub sites can be created in the site collections already created in this content db
D. No modification can be made in the site collections associated with the content db and they become read only.
21. Which of them is not the Core Upgrade methods to migrate from SharePoint 2003 to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
A. InPlace Upgrade
B. Gradual Upgrade
C. OutPlace Upgrade
D. Content DB Migration
22. You are planning to migrate from WSS 2.0 to WSS 3.0. What are the correct migration path which are possible.
A. WSS 2.0 to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
B. WSS 2.0 to WSS 3.0
C. SharePoint Portal Server 2003 to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
D. Content Management Server to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
23. Which Information Management Policy does not come OOB with SharePoint 2007.
24. While enabling Diagnostic Logging in Event Log what are the levels which are available which can be reported .
D. Audit Failure
25. While enabling Diagnostic Logging in Trace Log what is the levels which is not available which can be reporteD.
26. What are the correct statements regarding Recycle Bin in the SharePoint 2007.
A. There are two level of Recycle Bin in SharePoint 2007.
B. We can turn off both stage Recycle Bin through Central Admin.
C. We can turn off only only second stage Recycle Bin through Central Admin.
D. Once the Recycle Bin status is turned off all the deleted items in the recycle bin are permanently deleted
27. Select the correct server roles which we can have on different Servers in a Microsoft Office SharePoint 2007 Farm .
A. Index Server
B. Forms Server
C. Query Server
D. Excel Calculation Server
28. What is the new STSADM command which is introduced with SP2 release of SharePoint Server 2007.
D. No new command has been introduced with SP2 pack
29. Select the correct objects for which the Change Log feature in SharePoint tracks the changes .
A. Binary deployment
B. List metadata
C. List Items
D. Web Parts
30. Which is not the correct version of CAL (Client Access License) available for SharePoint Server.
A. Office SharePoint Server 2007 Standard Edition
B. Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
C. Office SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise Edition
D. Office SharePoint Server 2007 Developer Edition
31. Following statements are correct for the domain account that is used to deploy SharePoint 2007..
A. Account should be local administrator on the Web servers
B. Account should be added as in the dbcreator role of SQL Server
C. Account should be added as in the securityadmin role of SQL Server
D. Added in the db_owner role in the master database in SQL Server
32. Which is the user account SharePoint uses to access the configuration database or the content database for the Central Administration site.
A. The Farm Administrator Account
B. The Site Collection Administrator for the Central Administration Site
C. The System account configured as the identity of the application pool
D. The domain account that is used to deploy SharePoint
33.What are correct statements about the Managed Path in SharePoint 2007
A. Managed Path can be created of type “Wildcard Inclusion”
B. Managed Path can be created of type “Explicit Inclusion”
C. Managed Path are created at Web Application Level
D. Managed Path are created at Farm Level
34.Following type of content sources can be crawled by default in SharePoint 2007
A. SharePoint Sites
B. Web Sites
C. File Share
D. Exchange Public Folder
35. Select the correct caching which is available in SharePoint 2007
A. Output Caching
B. Object Caching
C. Disk Based Caching
D. Page Caching
36. Select the correct statements.
A. BUILTIN\Administrators is a member of the Farm Administrators group by default
B. BUILTIN\Administrators is not a member of the Farm Administrators group by default
C. By default Farm Administrators are Site Collection Administrators for all the site collections in the farm.
D. By default Farm Administrators are not the Site Collection Administrators for all the site collections in the farm.
37. The acronym WSS stands for what?
A. Windows Sharepoint Services
B. Windows Services Sharepoint
C. Windows Solid State
D. Windows Solely Solid
38. To stop the OWS Timer what is the best command to run?
39. The 12 Hive is found in WSS v3 in what location?
A. %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Web Server extensions\15\
B. %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Web Server extensions\12\
C. %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Web Server extensions\10\
D. %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared\Web Server extensions\21\
40. A farm is made-up of one or more what?
A. Web commands
B. Web systems
C. Web services
D. Web applications
41. In Sharepoint 2007 when in the template selection wizard – what two tabs are MOSS only options?
A. Enterprise and Development
B. Enterprise and Wiki
C. Blog and Development
D. Colloboration and Development
42. The top level web site in a site collection is what?
A. The root
B. The nest
C. The parent
D. The top
43. In Sharepoint 2007 – to create a web application you would use what?
A. The Sharepoint 2.0 Central Administration Site
B. The Sharepoint 3.0 Local Administration Site
C. The Sharepoint 3.0 Central Administration Site
D. The Microsoft 3.15 Central Administration Site
44. A site collection is called an?
45. WSS v3 introduced what?
A. Data columns and site columns
B. Content types and site columns
C. Content types and directed lookup columns
D. Content types and wiki columns
46. All web sites and workspaces below the parent site are called what?
A. Child web sites
B. Parent web sites
C. Fortified web sites
D. Vertical web sites
47. Using Powershell in Sharepoint 2010 which command is best to use for listing all sites on a farm?
48. In Powershell 2010 what is the best cmdlet to discover commands?
49. What are two new features in Sharepoint 2010?
A. Document Refernce and document
B. Document ID’s and document sets
C. Document objects and document sets
D. Document ID’s and document parts
50. This tool helps with Metadata groups?
A. The term store management stool
B. The term store management bool
C. The term store management tool
D. The term store management fool